Sunday, July 29, 2018

Why is it ...
...when you have to buy a new phone (and new phone service) they give you a hand-me-down phone number?

Considering they charge by-the-minute, is it right I end up wasting some of those minutes playing back a Voice Mail that was intended for whoever had the number before but obviously didn't see fit to inform those they do business with of their new number?

And, for all you businesses and clinics, I'm on a low-cost budget plan.  Meaning I'm paying for 120 to 240 minutes per three months.  I don't really have the money to be able to afford anything beyond that.
And, as you can guess, my phone is one of those "flip phone" types.

In short, I can't afford to play any "phone tag" games or waste all my minutes on automation or being put on hold.
So send me all my test results and other critical correspondence by mail, and allow me to make appointments in person, via walk-in and face-to-face, in the reception area of the clinic itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment