Monday, April 19, 2021

 I have a stiff soreness on the inside of my right knee.  I'm hoping it goes away soon.  If not, then I'll have to get it looked into.


THAT I'm hoping I don't have to do. I always dread needing the services of ANY kind of professional.  Once you put yourself into the hands of one your time is no longer your own----you're now on THEIR schedule.  They can have you coming in any time of day.


What's even worse is when it takes a multitude of appointments or sessions to complete the treatment(s) (or repair(s)).  They never seem to be able to schedule each appointment "two days apart"  

...instead, it's like: "I'm all booked up the entire month of March.  It won't be 'till sometime mid-April when we can see each other again".  ("'All booked up'?  What are you, a medical doctor, or are you running a commercial airline?  Should I have 'made reservations ahead of time'?  What IS this shit?")


All "professional class" types do this:  Lawyers, doctors, dentists, financial consultants, psychiatrists, psychologists, auto mechanics, the cable company, plumbers, and so forth

...they all figure you're "not going anywhere or doing anything" and will always "be indefinitely available at all times" whenever they decide they want to "serve you" or "do business with you".


1 comment:

  1. I have a tooth that has a cavity so I booked an appointment as soon as possible. Apparently I have to wait a month, and that's having it done privately and paying for it.

    ReplyDelete