Friday, August 21, 2020

                                             I'll make it clear ....

I believe the COVID-19 virus is real and quite the threat and menace they say it is.


However, I also believe the government and pharmaceutical companies are taking advantage of the crisis to advance a few agendas of their own.


I also believe that covert world government organizations are taking advantage of this current situation for purposes of social experimentation, using the world's population as "guinea pigs" and "lab rats", to test how far they can succeed in various endeavors at psychological control of large masses at one time (like a "hands off" brand of psycho-tyranny).


And, while I believe face masks to be somewhat effective at stifling the spread of COVID-19, I still don't think of them as being so on the level the media and medical experts are touting them to be (ever-so-passionately).  They're more along the line of the best "better than nothing" solution they can come up with at this time (I'm guessing a 30% to 40% effectiveness rate).

Hardly an "ultimate panacea".

No comments:

Post a Comment