Tuesday, February 18, 2020

February's already half-gone.
        Where does all the time go?

Oh, I know:
It gets stolen by all who give me the runaround, or who hold out on me, and by all the times I have to "wait my turn" and then never "hear my name called".

My time gets robbed by all those I'm forced to be codependent on who put me on THEIR schedule when they're inefficient and don't know how to handle time very well.



                                                   Musing For Today
The way I define "Responsibility":  Something needs to be done or taken care of, and apparently no-one else is gonna do it, so I guess I'll have to be the one who fixes the problem.

                                                                                Adage For Today
                                                         Life in 21st century America
                           ....a sample of what life must have been like during the Inquisition

1 comment: