Tuesday, April 3, 2018

              Note to medical/dental receptionists:
If and when my caretaker prescribes any medication for me please make sure to actually phone it in to the pharmacy chain entrusted with dispensing such for me.

When I go to pick up a prescription I don't want to be told "No-o-o-o-oo ...I don't SEE anything HERE for you ....Sorry."

It's not like I can just then and there make out my own prescription and insist they honor it.  If the order's not there (in their computer network) I just have to do without.  I can't take on the responsibility of the clinic myself---I don't have the license, or the authority, or the knowledge, or the clout to be taking on any of those duties myself.

The "responsibility" part has to be done by those in charge.  I'm just the recipient of the services, not the provider or even an instigator of such.



                         Another Musing For Today
Society has no use for me
            yet still puts plenty of folks in charge who are either incompetent or corrupt
There never seems to be enough room for me in the world
            yet I constantly see a lot of its women pregnant with bulging tummies

No comments:

Post a Comment