Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Recent Studies Show The Water Supply Of Numerous Major U.S. Cities To Contain Dangerous Toxins
Actually, I pretty much figured this one out myself a long time ago.

...the rashes I often get and the way my eyes sting after showering

...that I used to only have to change the filter on the BRITA pitcher once every two months.  Now, for the last two years or so, it's once every six weeks

...that I dare not brew coffee with anything but BRITA water.  Otherwise it tastes like a high school chemistry lab project gone awry

...that when I run rinse water in the second basin of my kitchen sink when doing dishes it's always extremely cloudy

As usual, the media only finally gets around to revealing serious problems after they've been ongoing for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment