Tuesday, January 28, 2020

To the server who displays subtle contemptuous attitude towards me

...so your husband abuses you a lot.  Of course I realize your marriage must obviously not been one of free choice or free will.  It was probably a "shotgun wedding" or court-ordered.  It couldn't be because you, maybe, have no aptitude for judging other people's character and just may be one who's easy to take advantage of

...you're clearly stressed out from all the responsibilities of raising your kids.  All the expenses, and that you never seem to have any time left over for yourself.  The hours they take from you.  And you get by on little sleep.  You have to cart one kid to soccer practice, another to dance class, anther to music lessons.  What a hassle!
I can see why you're so resentful about all this.  Obviously you don't really enjoy your domestic obligations, or actually being in the company of your children.  I'm guessing you probably didn't really WANT any of your three children in the first place.  Obviously you must of only gotten pregnant via being repeatedly raped.

I can see why I should feel obliged to "feel really bad for you".  Why your personal issues should be "MY problem".  
As an "undesirable" person my lot in life is to be held accountable for whatever is wrong with the lives of all those around me.  It makes sense that I be deserving of all the wrath, slighting, and spiting you can dish out to me.
Yes, lady, your problems really ARE "all my fault".

No comments:

Post a Comment