Saturday, November 11, 2017

                                          Adage For Today
                             Blogging is a lot like getting tattoos
                                             ...permanent records of passing moods



                          Musing For Today
Even when things are going okay I still continue to be cynical.  It's sort of a warning to myself not to become too complacent.
Just because things are going well at present, it doesn't mean fate is "turning over a new leaf" and "feels guilty" about what it's put you through in the past.  It's simply just another phase in your life.  Things can still return to a "shit-sucking" mode once it passes.




Another CeleDeath to report:
Robert Knight, famous for recording the original version of EVERLASTING LOVE, died Sunday (the 5th) at age 72.

4 comments:

  1. But you can always delete your posts, getting rid of tattoos isn't quite easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to delete anything I write (as of late anyway).
      I prefer to keep my written anecdotal foolishness around for posterity.

      Delete
  2. Well you don't give away anything personal so I can understand why you don't want to delete anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am more of a columnist than one constantly trying to please friends or "warm up to" my readers.
      It enables me the freedom to assume more poetic license when expressing strong viewpoints.

      Delete