Thursday, April 18, 2019

For most people the dreaded "s" word is "shit"
For me the dreaded "s" word is "surgery".  Anything but THAT!
The implications and ramifications alone are insufferably overwhelming.
It's often the aftermath that's more debilitating than the initial ailment itself.




An anonymous acquaintance of mine describes blogging by way of a tired old cliche:
"Those who can, DO.  Those who can't criticize".
Thanks, guy.  You make me feel so much better about what I'm doing right now.




                                       Another site to check out: www.thedailyguru.blogspot.com
                                                                          ...and another one:  www.becauseportland2.blogspot.com
                                                                                ...and, still, another one:  www.egomaniacdriver.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I thought shit was a totally acceptable word nowadays? Although I wouldn't say it to the minister in my church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In some places one could get kicked off public transit for "using profanity" (although most often you just get a verbal warning).

    ReplyDelete