Wednesday, May 14, 2014

With all the controversy surrounding the Don Sterling incident one wonders why one factor was overlooked:  namely that this guy was ordering his mistress around, telling her who she can or cannot see or interact with.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't she a full-grown adult, quite capable of deciding for herself where she wants to go and who she wants to hang out with or avoid?

When he told her "I don't want you hanging around with..." she should have retorted: "You know, my friends were telling me the same thing. That I shouldn't be hanging around with YOU. Something about 'age inappropriate', you being so much older than me."

Sterling: Be in bed by 10:00 now. You need your sleep. After all, you're just a kid and if it wasn't for me keeping you in line you'd be getting yourself in trouble.
Mistress: Oh, yes, Big Daddy. I hear and obey.

No comments:

Post a Comment