Tuesday, January 30, 2018

                                            Asking Too Much
For those of you who may think I'm being "too demanding" whenever I ask the slightest favor or make the simplest request:

At least you never feel a knife at your throat or a gun to your head when I ask for anything

You won't see a group of roughneck types standing around me ready to "break your arms and legs" should you refuse my requests

And it's not like there are any laws backing me up in any way wherein you stand to be arrested, fined, or sued for refusing to comply with my wishes.

The ones who are threatening and dominating seem to be the "normal" and "respectable" types.  The ones who "need to be protected from" the "predators", yet are themselves quite bossy and controlling.  And quite smug and self-assured.  The ones "deputized" to be "in command", who always get to be "right all the time", all in spite of their propensity for being so easily "victimized" any time another manages to "get one up on them".

Not to mention it's these "normal" persons who are always backed up and supported by the laws, courts, and authorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment