Friday, January 11, 2019

I'm so-o-o-o-o-o bored with where I'm living
...think I'll take a trip.

Let's see
...how about heading out to Winnipeg?
Easy enough place to get to.  Columbus to Kansas City, turn right 90 degrees, head north
...or Columbus to Indianapolis, turn 45 degrees to the right, head northwest to Davenport, then straight west to Council Bluffs, THEN turn 90 degrees to the right and head north all the way in.

I have little money to my name, no passport---but what the hell.  I can't even afford a goddamn passport.  If Canadian Customs tries to stop me from continuing on to "the home base of The Guess Who" I'll just flip those gestapo fucks the bird and keep going.
Who do they think they are anyway?  What gives them the right to deny me my right to travel wherever I want in this world?  To restrict my freedom of movement?  What makes Canada so special it's so deserving of some kind of "national autonomy"?  Or to determine me to be "too undesirable to" freely enter their country?  It's just land, towns, cities, and roads and highways----same as anywhere else.

Maybe I should figure out how to sneak in through the woods, or through a back road.  Avoid those tyrannical egocentric gestapos .......

No comments:

Post a Comment