Saturday, January 19, 2019

Some dingshit has his "microbus" parked sideways in the parking slot (right under my window), with his long ass-end sticking out part-way into the lane of traffic.
Considering the speed limit in this alley apparently ranges from 35 MPH to 40 MPH (all 45 feet of it, from off a main drag to the side street with a branch library on the corner) I'm surprised his megavan hasn't gotten clipped in the rear the whole time he's been here.

Why do people own such large private vehicles anyway?
Because they don't mind spending the rest of their life savings on gas?

As for the alley traffic:  Isn't accelerating, then suddenly stopping or slowing down 3 seconds later a bit hard on the engine?  Or also on the brakes?  Or transmission?

2 comments:

  1. It's at times like this I'd love to have an old car I don't give a shit about and "accidentally" just give an annoying vehicle a little "tap."

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy wasn't annoying to me or anything like that---I was just intrigued by his lack of self-awareness and lack of consciousness.
    Some people behave as if nothing major has ever happened to them.

    ReplyDelete