Thursday, October 3, 2013

How Generous of Nature to Ensure That Such Einsteins Keep Reproducing


Dear L.M.,
      I'm curious why my girlfriend will suddenly pee on me sometimes during sex.  I'll either be going down on her or having sex or mastubating her and then all this pee comes out and everything gets wet.  She's not that freaked out by it 'cause it happens to her all the time.  She claims it's not pee.  it doesn't smell like pee either.  What is it?
                                                   Signed,
                                               Oh My Gush!


Dear OMG,
      It is not pee.  It's female ejaculation.
      The anatomy of a woman's vaginal canal is an extraordinary landscape, filled with nerves, ducts, and spongy tissue...   (etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment