Friday, November 22, 2013

It's been going on for too long now.  For months on end my phone has been ringing 3 to 5 times a day for no reason.  When my answering machine takes a message there's about 20 seconds of silence.  No voices, no nothing.

I don't know who (or what) is behind this or why they continue doing this.

It cannot be a form of domestic terrorism because terrorists have agendas.  They usually attack those they find threatening or oppressive.

It cannot be extortionism.  Extortionists make demands on those they're extorting as a condition for discontinuing their behaviors.

I would say it's conspiracy though.  Maybe even persecution.

But who's doing this and why?  I'll never know since whomever is responsible seems too pussy-like to identify themselves or state whatever it is they're after.

No comments:

Post a Comment