Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I've never been much on fraternizing or partaking in social activities.  I would try from time to time, but somehow I could never blend in.  I never felt I could ever contribute anything to the moment.  It's like I'm more a witness to everything than I am a participant.

Anything I was ever successful at in any way would come about as a result of my conducting select activities "under the radar" (to avoid interference from others and to avoid certain prejudices) and my knack for figuring out how to establish my own "headquarters" and to bring them with me wherever I go.

Even here on the interwebs my space here is more "a world of its own" than it is "just another blog site".





                                       Another site to check out: www.vanishingnewyork.blogspot.com   
                        

                                                                                              Adage For Today
                                                                    Aging is only for those who don't die young. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment