Sunday, May 14, 2017

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
                                                     H  L  Mencken
"...the F.B.I. is in complete turmoil.  You know it, I know it, EVERYBODY knows it ..."

How telepathic of you, Mr. President!
As a matter of fact that's always the first thing on my mind when I get up---even ahead of my "morning piss" and first cup of coffee.

All day long I'm constantly contemplating on "how screwed up our F.B.I. is".
It's not like I could ever have anything else to dwell on .....
...like, say ....personal interests ....hobbies ....tending to personal needs ....dealing with my own personal issues ....

No comments:

Post a Comment