Monday, May 21, 2018

                          A few observations of an apartment dweller
When did the tenants above me get a pet elephant?  And how does such a large creature even fit inside a small unit?  For that matter, how did they even manage to get it through the doorway in the first place?

What are the tenants above me doing?  Setting off grenade launchers or dynamite caps?  Remodeling their whole unit?

Why is it okay for the tenants above me to sit out on their balcony half the night talking and shouting at the top of their lungs and getting shit-faced drunk on a night when I have to get up early the next morning to make an appointment
...yet if I play my TV or stereo too loud I get a warning and lecture on "respecting the rights of others" from the management?

1 comment:

  1. It can't be easy living in an apartment. We live in the country with one set of neighbours, and even though they aren't that close, their noise bugs me.

    ReplyDelete