Wednesday, May 16, 2018

...after being scolded, chided, and given a strongarm warning to "never ever again even THINK about giving her daughter the kind of lewd 'goo-goo eyes' I displayed in the fast-food restaurant" the MeToo lady and her group of white knight shills proceeded to head toward their late-model SUVs, pick-up trucks and sports cars, revved up their engines while staring at me in full contempt with their "evil eye" glares (in an attempt to further intimidate me), then hauled ass out of the parking lot (0 to 60 MPH in less than 2 seconds) right onto the main drag without even once braking, yielding, or slowing down.  Never mind it was during rush hour, or that the adjacent sidewalk is always busy with a heavy pedestrian, bicycle, jogger, and skateboard presence.

...all because they regard me as "a threat to community safety" on account of my alleged "lewd gestures" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment