Wednesday, February 6, 2019

                                      2nd Musing For Today
When I was in grade school I had buck teeth and the kids would beat me up and mock me over them
...a couple years later my parents put out a few hundred bucks from their own pocket to fit me with braces
...then those rotten fascist-minded schoolmates beat me up and mocked me for having "tinsel teeth"

The privileged and favored are always free to throw rocks at the "lessers" all they want
...but should the "lessers" decide to throw any of those rocks back at any of the favored in a gesture of "Thanks, but no thanks!  I don't need these---you can have them back!" they stand to get taken down by the system for being a "menace", a "threat", or a "terrorist".

The "Israel complex":  when the eternally persecuted decide to turn the tables and be the aggressors for a change, then the world starts condemning them for being "barbaric" and "terroristic", conveniently ignoring their past histories which explain why they would assume such a radically defensive stance
...a term which also readily applies to all outcasts of the world. 




                                   Another site to check out:  www.field-negro.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment