Saturday, February 9, 2019

                                            Occam's Razor
                                            No Other Brand Can Guarantee A Smoother Shave
My overall interest in politics is pretty much nil.  Like, when it came to the partial government shutdown my main concern was primarily with not being able to access certain government services if needed, and the way it might mess with the economy.

I'm a simple sort.  All I really want from society is for the trains and buses to run on time, to be able to mail a letter and have it arrive at the right address, to arrive at a scheduled appointment with my doctor or dentist and not be told "I'm sorry, he/she is not in today.  We meant to phone you but apparently someone forgot.", and for those I do business with to have a modicum of transparency in their dealings and not just be "out to 'fuck with others'".

2 comments:

  1. My interest in Brexit is definitely waning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their focus is never on a decent quality of life for everyone.
    It's all politics, idealism, and imagery.

    ReplyDelete