Thursday, May 23, 2019

                                            Various Musings

I can understand the demise of the printed press in light of the immediacy of the internet.
Take the weekly news magazines for example---their motto seems to have always been "Last week's news with next week's date issued this week"


I'm the kind of person who, if asked whether the cup is half-full or half-empty, would respond "What are you bothering me with this stupid shit for?  If it's that much of an issue for you then either finish whatever's left or fill the damn glass back up!"


Why would the average politician make such a great dog owner?
Because politicians are so well-honed at knowing how to "throw us a bone"

1 comment:

  1. Hello There, I would like to said that your blog was really good, and besides It help and inspire me that’s why I’m very overwhelmed everytime i read your blogs and also i always think of you everytime i read such a content like yours. And also, if you all guys in need or interested to laundry service delivery Singapore services free to visit us and check out our latest promos. Hurry up and don’t missed it.

    ReplyDelete