Sunday, March 19, 2017

I still have a bunch of coupons laying on my kitchen table.
Don't know if I'll use even half of them or not.

Now ...does it make any sense for the stores to send me a coupon for 40% off an item I just bought a couple days ago?
And the coupon expires in two weeks?
Like, I should just go ahead and start stockpiling a plethora of this one particular item just to "take advantage of" the 40% off?
An item I don't even use that often but still keep stocked for the occasions I do?  When right now I have enough packages of this item to probably last me a good year or so?  When there are plenty of other items I would need more often and more desperately?

I buy anything---even one time---and it shows up on the company's computer network.  And, suddenly, I'm getting "special offers" for it on a weekly or monthly basis.

These merchants need to permanently delete the "algorithm" program from their automation systems.



            The above is my Musing For Today

No comments:

Post a Comment