Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Two More Sites For You To Check Out

Is there some tendency for those-who-are-attracted-to-blogging to just naturally have this inclination for "pushing their personal agendas on their sites"?

That stated, I must mention I found myself yet another site I consider worth viewing:

                                                     The Phil Factor
                              web address: www.philfactor.blogspot.com

It has a lot of the type of witticisms and observational comments, statements, and humor that I find myself able to appreciate.

Check it out and decide for yourself if this guy's site is your "cup-of-tea" or not.





And for you apartment (or condominium) dwellers, you have to love this site:

                                  DEAR GIRLS ABOVE ME,

                        The web address: www.deargirlsaboveme.com





                                                  ...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment