Friday, March 14, 2014

Sometimes I get tired of living.
Of having to deal with uncooperative people, of having to use appliances and gadgets that are defective, poorly designed, or old and worn-out.

I get tired of the way things are disproportionate and unaccommodating of me and my needs, desires, and personal lifestyle (not enough where needed, too much where unnecessary).

I get tired of having to "share" public space and facilities with domineering hogs who think they own everything and act like anywhere they're at is an extension of their living room.

I'm tired of each and every one of my own body functions having a mind of their own and setting their own "schedules".




                                               Two more sites to check out:  www.ianwelsh.net      www.newglobalfuture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment