Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Well, the phone company just raised their monthly rates.  I wonder what the extra amount is going to.  To pay the wages of whoever keeps calling my number 5 to 10 times a day and never leaving a message or saying who they are or what they want?

Plus they only give me two weeks to send my payment in, tagging on a $5 penalty for late payments.  Hence this phone company's in the extortion business as well.

If phone service wasn't so essential I would've pulled the plug on these clowns a long time ago.  (And, no, I DON'T want your god-damn cable TV service or your stupid internet service.  You advertise these like you were offering us a gift of some kind.  Of course they're also "services" we'd have to pay for.  Simply another way of fleecing your customers.  You guys are little more than legalized racketeers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment