Thursday, June 12, 2014

Most people have tunnel vision. Not only lacking peripheral vision physically, but also mentally as well.
Someone with a fear of flying, expecting an old friend visiting from out of town, is looking all over the train station for their friend while their friend is stuck at the airport wondering "Where is he?".


The apartment building I reside in has an exterminator who stops by once a month to eradicate unwanted 6-legged and 8-legged "guests" from each unit.
Problem is, I never know when he's going to come around, which can be Monday through Friday between 8 A.M. and 4 P.M.. On a number of occasions he's come in when I was still in bed or was in the bathroom. Lately he seems to have copped an attitude, like he's pissed off at being made to feel like an intruder or whatever.
I don't know why neither his company or the management of my apartment building ever sends me an advance notice of when he's due. Then I could prepare and make the necessary amendments for said day (i.e.: get up earlier, etc.).
Methinks someone could afford to "up the ante" on their methods of communication.





                                     Another site to check out: www.ihatebicyclists.wordpress.com
                                                                           ...and still another one: www.thiscrazytrain.com

No comments:

Post a Comment