Thursday, January 21, 2016

You have to watch yourself.  Should you do anything inappropriate or improper others will get offended and you stand to incur great wrath.

If it's the other guy who behaves inappropriately or improperly you still have to watch yourself.  If you dare say anything about their behaviors (or try to approach them over it) they may take offense and you still stand to incur great wrath (from them).  You just have to suffer and endure them and just HOPE someone else will do something about it.

Is it just me, or is something wrong with the above picture?







McDonald's of Japan introduces "chocolate-flavored french fries".
Ew-u-u-u-u-u-u-u!  I don't think so.
I'll just have my chocolate in Milky Way bars and chocolate-frosted donuts, thank you.  Keep the french fries separate.
It's a matter of boundaries and good taste.
What's next? Denny's introduces "liver and onions a la mode"?




        The above 2 are my Musings For Today

No comments:

Post a Comment