Wednesday, February 3, 2016

                              Cybertime is of the essence

I like the way you go into a store, buy only a couple of items, and they give you a receipt about three feet long.

Mostly coupons:  $20 off your next purchase of $75 or more.  "Oh WOW!  Gotta take advantage of THIS one!  Think what all I could use the extra $20 for!"

And then there's the on-line survey:  "Tell us how we did and get a 10% discount on your next purchase".  Followed by a web address they expect you to go onto next time you're on-line.
As if I have nothing better to do when I go on-line except answer a bunch of cliche questions like "Do you feel your cashier valued you as a customer?".
Like I don't already have web sites and blog sites I visit regularly whenever I get the chance to access a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment