Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Why is it ...
when my underpants bunch, and I have to drop my jeans momentarily to adjust them, someone walks in right at that moment?

They walk in right when I have my pants down and leave thinking I must be some kind of "pervert".

They catch me at my worst moments and assume me to be slovenly and grungy, and automatically figure me to be that way all the time.






You know the 1973 Beach Boys song DON'T GO NEAR THE WATER?
That would make an ideal theme song for Flint Michigan.


            The above 2 are my Musings For Today




                                     Adage For Today
 You know someone has too many rights and liberties by the fact that you're either stuck in a corner or backed up against a wall so they can have all the space to themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment